Thursday, December 18, 2014

WatchCat Up and Out there!


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuqHW0Jj82-VmziQ78FJCtA


Hey Cats and Kittens,

Wanted to let you know that WatchCat, a project that I have been working on, is finally out on Youtube. I wanted to let all my European, Asian, Polish, Indian, Eskimo, Russian and even a few Down Under Cats, just to name a few, know to give us a paw up and let us know what you think.

I'll be teaching animation production again in the new year as well as working on episode 2 of my Watchcat project. I'm wondering if anyone had any animation subjects they would like me to cover in upcoming blog posts? I have been taking a look at Famous Felines of Animation, starting with Krazy Kat and wandering through early animation cat characters, cats from literature and going up to modern day cartoon cats. If you would like to see what I recently found out about Felix the Cat, check out the WatchCat Files.

Our New Year's Resolution is to make at least two more episodes to see if you dig what we're doing. And if you are into it as much as we hope you are, please subscribe to our WatchCat Films YouTube channel

Have a Happy Holiday and a Great New Year!

Jimr 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuqHW0Jj82-VmziQ78FJCtA

No comments:

Post a Comment